Followers

No Wishlists for this Year

Posted by biboybob Sunday, March 29, 2009

Unlike last year when I've spent so much just to celebrate my birthday, I think this day should pass without me shelling out a single cent. Masyado na akong naging magastos ngayong 2009, considering it's been just three months. Plus I will be spending a lot more, as I plan on doing some home renovations. In short, wala na akong extrang pera haha. And what good is a wishlist kung hindi ko din susubukang tuparin di ba? Materialistic pa naman ako. Hohoho.

This is not a rant. I am actually happy (and contented, unbelievably, for now) with where I am and what I have right now. At the back of my head I know that these are not enough, and there are times na nasasabi ko sa sarili kong 26 years old na ako pero wala pa din akong nararating.

Pero san ko ba talaga gustong pumunta? This is yet to be answered, kasi honestly hindi ko pa din alam. But I believe I am not lost. This year sabi ko, I will be living my life one day at a time. With no plans and not thinking about the future too much, I need not hurry on life. So far, so good pa naman.

Tama na, ang serious e. Birthday ko 'to, dapat puro kalokohan! :D :D

So mga friends, nabasa nyo naman, bahala na kayo sa handa ko at sa regalo. No pressure! ^_^

0 comments