Followers

Bome Saber At Last!

Posted by biboybob Monday, March 31, 2008

I just received one of my most sought-after Saber figure, the Mon-Sieur Bome version by Kaiyodo, as a birthday present from my friends. I am so happy that they really managed to find one since this is a bit rare already (this was released July 2007), and fulfilled one of my wishes! Very excited, i took out my ever reliable Canon A630 digicam and aimed it at my new possession the moment i got home. Here are some of my "excitement photos:"


This has become my most prized possession since this costs for about 4500 Yen or around Php 2300, although this one is the US-released, and costs around Php 1800. Add to that the fact that this was given to me as a gift. T_T And for that reason I will forever thank them!

Lovely, isn't she? ^^ It's true that this Saber is a little pricey, but it is so worth it since this is the most beautiful Saber out in the market so far. Her face is based on the Fate/Stay Night anime series and not from the manga (most of the earlier Sabers were manga-based), which is childlike and has a colder facial expression. Although not fully-articulated, one cannot argue that this is one of the most detailed Saber ever. I really like the way her armor is sculpted, but my most favorite part of her dress is her skirt. It gives a cloth feel and effect even if the whole figure is made of plastic. In my opinion, the only contender to this is the poseable Figma Saber, yet to be released locally.

More photos:




I will try to post better pictures of her (but I am not promising hehe), for now please bear with these. Or, if for you my shots scuk, you may also want to view it's release photos.

By the way, did I mention that Saber is my favorite female anime character? ^^

~~~

0 comments