Followers

Quarter of a Century

Posted by biboybob Sunday, March 30, 2008

Twenty-five years is a quarter of a century. That's how young I am today. And what good is a birthday without the wishlist! This year, I thought of the things (yes, I am materialistic ^^) that I want to have:

1. Creative Zen -4G
2. Bome Saber figure
3. Meister Haruhi Part 2
4. LCD monitor (I already bought an AOC 193FW last month)
5. 4G Memory Stick Pro-Duo for my PSP

I am still contemplating on getting the Zen, since I think I am being so impulsive (on buying things that I like) since the start of 2008. I mean, am I out of my mind? Where is my self-control?

My friends promised to give me the Bome Saber, I am believing and hoping that they will not break their pledge or else grrr... I hope they can still find one since this is rare already.

I've already reserved Meister Haruhi Part 2 at Greattoys Makati, and will be getting it next week. Just before Part 3 is released locally!

I am currently using the LCD monitor that I bought. Very sweet!

As for the 4G memory stick, I don't think I'll be getting one this month (you are most welcome to give one to me as a gift ^^) because 1- I don't have the *resources to get one 2- I think I can still live with only my 2G stick.

Four out of my five targets, it's not bad at all! Yey!

April 02, 2008: Yesterday, one of my bestest friend gave me a 4G memory stick as her pahabol gift! Yey! As for the Zen, I am yet to decide whether I'll buy it online and have it delivered to a friend in the US, or not to buy at all since I think I'll have to save enough for my lakads this summer. O_o

~~~

3 comments

  1. Anonymous Says:
  2. got my Creative Zen (4gig) last december as a present for myself. it's my first mp3 player. :) hindi ako nanghinayang coz it has features beyond what ipod video can give! :)
    -Keng

     
  3. Anonymous Says:
  4. Happy Birthday nga pala Henry! May God give you more blessings :)
    -Keng

     
  5. biboybob Says:
  6. thanks Keng!

    aww inggit... i think so too, ipods are really overrated! kung features and sound quality (esp. on high volumes) lang din ang usapan e wala talaga yang ipod sa Zen. im sooo looking forward to having one!