Followers

My Real First Post

Posted by biboybob Friday, March 21, 2008

After spending a few hours everyday on researching about blog tools and reading others' blogs, here I am, still in front of my desktop, typing my real first post. So what now? What would a boring one like me write on his blog? Argh.. this is hard! Specially when you have your very own No.1 Contravida!

My Boring Self: Hey biboybob, how dare you start up a blog! What would you want your readers, if you are lucky to have any hehe, to learn from you?!

Biboybob: Well, I think almost everyone has his own blog, even Manong Guard has started his, so why can't I?

My Boring Self: Errr... Manong Guard has experienced a lot, mostly on his very exciting nightlife... but you?! I hope you're not trying to share some of your boring...

Biboybob: Stop it, will you?! Of course this blog will not be (at least not only) about myself. Uhmm...

My Boring Self: Can't think of something huh? Just as I thought...

Biboybob: Uhmmm... Of course! These may not be as exciting as Manong Guard's adventures, but I guess it'll be a lot of fun at least for me! Yeah, that is it!

My Boring Self: So what is it? I can sense that it's... boring...

Biboybob: You d******! Why do you care?! I won't be sharing with you the URL anyway!

0 comments