Followers

Boredom Kills

Posted by biboybob Saturday, April 5, 2008

If this is true, I would have died three weeks ago. With nothing to do but stare on my PC, I thought of myself as a fruit that is just waiting to get rotten. The first week was ok, as I considered it as a break. The second was not good, and the third was a disaster. During those days I have become the most unproductive person that I can be. With nothing to give and nothing to look forward to. It's as if I am just waiting for something that is not bound to happen. Time, which I consider scarce before, has been as abundant as it can possibly be. So available that I do not know how to consume it.

My idle mind now believes that too much rest can sometimes make me weak. And so I thought, I want to be the person that I am before. I want to contribute, and I want to enjoy being rewarded. I want to re-trace the footsteps that I have left. If I can't do it from where I am right now, I guess it's better to look for some place else.

0 comments