Followers

Sunburn!

Posted by biboybob Sunday, April 20, 2008

And so I got back from my first (so far) beach trip this summer: Montemar Beach Club in Bagac, Bataan. It was an extra-hot day, your feet will literally burn if you stay on the sand for a minute.

The resort is huge, so big we weren't able to explore the whole place. Their shore wasn't as good as those of Palawan and Boracay, but their waves were probably the biggest ones that I've encountered. The thrilled kids in in us were hyper: a few minutes after arrival we immediately went swimming into the beach. We just stopped for lunch, and then went back again to the water until around 3pm.

The water and the waves were enough for me to ignore the heat of the sun, and forget that I have to apply sunblock not just on my face. After the fun, the skin on my shoulders was that of a lechon. Argh, sunburns! Sobrang hapdi! They're making it hard for me to sleep, konting galaw lang ramdam ko na!

Price to be paid for being so excited. It can't be helped. :((

Nognog pics at my Multiply site.


0 comments