Followers

Haruhi is Watching You

Posted by biboybob Monday, April 14, 2008

I've bump into this post a long time ago, but since I am very much crazy about Haruhi Suzumiya figures these days, I thought I just have to share this with you. One of the prettiest and naughtiest anime girls of all time (i said so), you should really get to know her more.

So what's with the Haruhi picture? It may seem like an ID pic to you, but forgive me, I do not know how to get that "live" Haruhi from the original source, especially when the captions are in Nihongo. Anyway, please enjoy playing with her eyeballs here.

Watch Haruhi for free as she tries to undress her schoolmates in the series Haruhi Suzumiya no Yuutsu. Or, if luckily that link is blocked at your office, you may just want to try to read the manga here.

If someone knows how I can download that Flash file for myself, please let me know. I will never sell it, promise. ^_^

0 comments