Followers

Daughtry Live @Eastwood

Posted by biboybob Saturday, May 10, 2008

These past few weeks I always make sure to include Daughtry's music on my playlists. Be it on my workstation at the office, my desktop at home, or my PSP. My most fave right now is Over You, a single from their debut album. Just as when I am listening to it, I learned from a YM status message of one of my friends that Daughtry will be here live July 28, 2008 at the Eastwood Central Plaza. I didn't know that they will be performing here, since I lost my interest in browsing TicketNet's site after missing Maroon 5's and Incubus' concerts.

Just as I want to see them perform live, I think I may not be able to watch their concert due to the following reasons (a.k.a. alibis): 1) It will be at Eastwood City, which is far from where I work and where I live; 2) I get frustrated when concerts are held in an open field; 3) I may not have the funds for it (it's a bit costly) since I've some anime figures on pre-order; and lastly, 4) My friends are not fans of Daughtry; I can hear them saying that they'd rather watch the band play on MTV.

So, if you have extra tickets (and you're willing to give them away hehe) please please let me know hehe. Make them too so I can bring a date. :P In case you don't have any yet, try to get some tix here.

Enjoy! :D

0 comments