Followers

Lazy-ness

Posted by biboybob Thursday, May 8, 2008

I've been trying to write something about our Sagada-Baguio trip last weekend, but for some reasons I always stop in the middle of my story-telling. Last night I thought I'd just post a summary about the said getaway, only giving the places that we've been, the fare, and maybe highlighting the good/bad about it. After writing a few lines, I decided to just go to bed. My last attempt was this one, but as you can see I ended up not telling anything about the falls, the caves, or the rice terraces.

I'm not sure why I am so lazy these past few days. I thought that this could be because I got sick as we are travelling down to Baguio, and I still am sick, but I realized that it has been long since I felt the energy that I used to have everyday.

I'm not sure why, and I'm not sure if I changed in any way. But I kind of miss the things that I can do with the un-lazy person that I am before.

:(

0 comments