Followers

Macross Saga Jollibee Kids Meal

Posted by biboybob Monday, March 15, 2010

When I learned that Jollibee is releasing Macross toys as part of their Kids Meals, I immediately went to the nearest mall to get one. I can't remember the last time I bought kiddie meals to get toys as they usually make me disappointed, but this series sounded promising somehow. I wanted to get all 3 variants but then I realized it is unfair for my tummy to receive 3 regular Yums, so I only bought one and chose Veritech Battloid (whatever), more rightfully known as the VF-1 Valkyrie:
A white robot with two weapons at the back and a gun. I would say he is unexpectedly detailed for a 69-peso meal freebie.
He looks like a real VF-1S and even has Macross logos. His arms and legs are moveable. The gun trigger can also be moved but I am not sure what it does.
Looking closely, you'll notice some bad paint jobs shouting something like "You only get what you pay for!"

I hate those empty molded legs that made it look cheap (well, it really is cheap) from waist below. You can't really do much with this toy but display on a boring study table.
This Combat Mecha (whatever) is a good toy, comparable to and even cheaper than some gashapons sold at TK. I'd say get this if you like Jollibee and Macross that much, go get the other 2 variants otherwise. Better yet, stop and save a few more P69.00 and get this instead.
:)

3 comments

  1. Anonymous Says:
  2. jalibiii!!!

     
  3. voltesV Says:
  4. Good web site! I really love how it is easy on my eyes and the data are well written. I am wondering how I could be notified whenever a new post has been made. I have subscribed to your RSS which must do the trick! Have a great day.I just ordered these consoles at PIJ! I’m excited! I’m going to have these in week! http://bit.ly/Voltes

     
  5. Anonymous Says:
  6. moncler
    nike travis scott
    fear of god
    off white
    cheap jordans