Followers

Toys Versus A Jacket

Posted by biboybob Thursday, March 4, 2010

Well it's this time of the year again: I am turning a year wiser in a few weeks. Parties have always been the norms for birthday celebrations, but it's something that I stopped having since I was a 14 or so. Kapag tinatanong ako ng tatay ko at ng iba ko pang relatives kung ano ang gusto kong handa at regalo, I either say "perahin nyo na lang" or "pahingi na lang ako ng pambili ng [insert worldly items here]".

That's because I try to get something that I want during my birthday. 2010 is Toys versus a jacket, and I am still torn between these three:

1.GX-43 Daimos - I've wanted to get this after I bought my GX-31 Voltes V robot but somehow something always get in the way. Either magastos ko sa ibang bagay yung budget o ma-guilty ako kapag bibilhin ko na kahit walang okasyon. The fact that I am still thinking of getting this after a few failed attempts made it #1 on my list.

2.Masterpiece Optimus Prime - A little more expensive than my #1, but it can be said that this is the best Optimus Prime one can get for his money. I just hope there's still one available out there, with or without the trailer, just in case I decided to get this instead of Daimos. It will also be a good addition to my non-transforming Transformers.

3.Adidas Stormtrooper Jacket - Kung nakita ko lang 'to when I was in the US, binili ko na. But I didn't. A friend told me it is sold here locally, pricey though. But I doubt na magiging mas mahal kesa sa #1 and #2, kaya kung kukulangin budget ko, I'd be happy to settle with this kahit na kakabili ko lng ng ibang hoodies at sa office ko lang nagagamit kasi doon lang malamig.

You might be wondering why I posted this kind of entry earlier than usual. You guessed it right! Mas maaga, mas malaki chance kong maka-collect ng birthday gifts (aka. pera) from you my friends! Hehe. Kidding aside, I am still undecided so your views on which one I should get will be appreciated. :)